Skip to main content

From Best Friends to Lovers

2 years ago? Didn't remember the date, we met.
Not a stranger but a friend. Best friend indeed.
We talked, you approached. Our conversations are the best.
Still fragile, our hearts, lots of doubt at first.
Different. But wanting to learn.
A title? Relationship? It's not our thing.
Unique, yet serious, based on trust.
Blessing from above, made us strong.
Tears & laughter for 720 days I presumed, is nothing compared to thousands of days a head.
Just like rainbows & sunshine.
Storms and rain at first, but beautiful in the end.
Fire, burn, but make our days fill with warmth.
From best friends to lovers.
I love you.
❤️

Something from my scrapbook

Here's the file that I sent to him :)
cheers,
albertatheofila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hummingbirds

Hummingbirds are INDEED one of my favorite animal. They are beautiful, unique, small, scientifically interesting to learn and fun to draw! Huitzilopochtli Even, from the myth and culture side; THEY ARE SMALL YET MIGHTY. The Aztec god of war Huitzilopochtli is often depicted as a hummingbird. It was also believed that fallen warriors would return to earth as Hummingbirds and butterflies. The Nahuatl word huitzil (hummingbird) is an onomatopoeic word derived from the sounds of the hummingbird's wing-beasts and zooming flight (Wikipedia). According to Defender of Wildlife , here're some facts about Hummingbirds: BASIC FACTS ABOUT HUMMINGBIRD  Hummingbirds are small, colorful birds with iridescent feathers. Their name comes from the fact that they flap their wings so fast (about 80 times per second) that they make a humming noise. Hummingbirds can fly right, left, up, down, backwards, and even upside down. They are also able to hover by fl

Dreamy

Who has an addiction of being so dreamy?  Well, I describe my self as a dreamy with a hint of seriousness . No, first I describe my self as seriousness with a hint of imagination. But then a friend of mine said that I am more of a  dreamy and imagination rather than being serious. Hahahaha who doesn't wright? Just look at this photo I took from the plane. Dreamy right?  Tbh, this post is nonsense. I don't know what to write, I just want to post those dreamy photos! but it would be weird if I only post photos without any story on it tho. There's a voice in my head saying  " This is not instagram!" haha Mirriam Webster Dictionary describe dreamy as; Tending to dream instead of thinking about what is real or practical, having a quality which shows or suggests that you are not noticing or thinking about what is happening around you, pleasant, peaceful, and relaxing. You know, people need to be a little more dreamy nowadays. A little more