Skip to main content

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time.. there's this girl (me) who don't know how to wear makeup and tried to answer all this Beauty Blogger Tag that she found on her friends blog. 


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
     Straight and too soft.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
  Dark brown, but under the sun it will be lighter.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
     I don't dye it. I once dye it light brown when I was on high school.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
    Every day! Well, I have this oily type of hair.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
   Change it. I don't know how to use make up, but I know how to dress :p 
 I like dressing up actually. But I won't say that I'm a fashionista. 

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
    Do my own mani/pedi. I never do meni/pedi at the salon. But I like colouring my nail, I love nail arts <3
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
    Every time I'm bored with the old one, or when I want to have some colour on my plain nail.  Actually, I have a very thick nail so the end of it was paper white. Do you know about the france manicure? Where you put a white tape or you colour your end white? I don't need to. I have it naturally and I love it.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
    I never polish my toes. I just don't like it. Finger nails are enough for me.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
    Seriously, do I need to answer this? :( I can't do make up, well I've tried and it took me a decade to do it. I need to practice tho :( I'm trying to. I am!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
      Emmm -_- face! By putting face powder there! *the only make up I do everyday* 

11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
    .............
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
     A few times. When I attended special event like my cousin wedding, my high school graduation.. wait. TWICE. And FYI, I don't do my makeup by my self. 

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
     Full face powder makeup.
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
      big NO.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
      Sure will, I've done it so many times. "No face powder day" hahaha

16. How many high end products do you have?
      I got some. I use high end products tbh, I have a sensitive skin so if I don't use high end product I'll get allergy. Trust me, I don't want to brag about this but I've tried to use not so high end product and I got zits every where, red skin and such ._.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
     Do we use brush for makeup? I only use it for painting :)

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
     Indeed! I plan it every night maybe?

19. How often do you change your handbag?
     Very often. I love bags! 
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
      On school days I woke up at 6 and slept at 10. But on holidays hahaha woke up between 8-10 slept between 12-2.
21. How often & when do you workout?
     Not SO often.

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?  
      Right-handed.
23. How tall are you?
      Not too tall.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
      I speak English, and I used to speak Chinese but not anymore. I FORGOT it already.

25. How many pets do you have?
      Two stray cats named JAHE ("ginger" in Indonesian) and Bandit.

26. How often are you on Blogger? 
      Often. I like blog surfing.

27. Do you read the comments posted to your blogs? 
      Yes I do!
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
  I keep it on mind.
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
     It just popped up on my mind. Well, at first I filled up my blog with the photos that I've captured and "Through My Eyes" seems legit. Then, I filled it up with not only photographs and this blog really show my vision. Eye is a vision, every thing I saw, I felt, I think, are here :D 

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
      I use my iPhone 5 the most. I sometimes use my Canon 600D.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
      he he he I don't do the cleaning thing. But I clean it when my mom asked me to. 

32. What is your favorite colour?
      Don't have any favourite colour, I like all colour that matched with the things I bought. But brown seems cute.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
      I don't know.

34. Do you swear?
      Sometimes, but not often okay.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
      Internet-ing? Reading novels, books, e-book, comics, went shopping, went culinar-ing.

There you go reader! My honest answer to all of the question.
THE END.

cheers,
albertatheofila

Comments

Anonymous said…
may I ask your weight? :)))))
Unknown said…
I'm on my 50s.
50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59 :)))
Anonymous said…
69 precisely, am I right? =))
Unknown said…
gak sampe sayangs :) mentok 59.
Unknown said…
Haha d panggil sayangs ik, asyiiikk :p
Unknown said…
Eh! hahahaha I've knew it wkwkwk
Unknown said…
You knew it and still, call me like that. Awwww
Unknown said…
Haha I realised it after I replied the comment. I only had 3 people on mind who would ask me that --"

Popular posts from this blog

Hummingbirds

Hummingbirds are INDEED one of my favorite animal. They are beautiful, unique, small, scientifically interesting to learn and fun to draw! Huitzilopochtli Even, from the myth and culture side; THEY ARE SMALL YET MIGHTY. The Aztec god of war Huitzilopochtli is often depicted as a hummingbird. It was also believed that fallen warriors would return to earth as Hummingbirds and butterflies. The Nahuatl word huitzil (hummingbird) is an onomatopoeic word derived from the sounds of the hummingbird's wing-beasts and zooming flight (Wikipedia). According to Defender of Wildlife , here're some facts about Hummingbirds: BASIC FACTS ABOUT HUMMINGBIRD  Hummingbirds are small, colorful birds with iridescent feathers. Their name comes from the fact that they flap their wings so fast (about 80 times per second) that they make a humming noise. Hummingbirds can fly right, left, up, down, backwards, and even upside down. They are also able to hover by fl

From Best Friends to Lovers

2 years ago? Didn't remember the date, we met. Not a stranger but a friend. Best friend indeed. We talked, you approached. Our conversations are the best. Still fragile, our hearts, lots of doubt at first. Different. But wanting to learn. A title? Relationship? It's not our thing. Unique, yet serious, based on trust. Blessing from above, made us strong. Tears & laughter for 720 days I presumed, is nothing compared to thousands of days a head. Just like rainbows & sunshine. Storms and rain at first, but beautiful in the end. Fire, burn, but make our days fill with warmth. From best friends to lovers. I love you. ❤️ Something from my scrapbook Here's the file that I sent to him :) cheers, albertatheofila

Dreamy

Who has an addiction of being so dreamy?  Well, I describe my self as a dreamy with a hint of seriousness . No, first I describe my self as seriousness with a hint of imagination. But then a friend of mine said that I am more of a  dreamy and imagination rather than being serious. Hahahaha who doesn't wright? Just look at this photo I took from the plane. Dreamy right?  Tbh, this post is nonsense. I don't know what to write, I just want to post those dreamy photos! but it would be weird if I only post photos without any story on it tho. There's a voice in my head saying  " This is not instagram!" haha Mirriam Webster Dictionary describe dreamy as; Tending to dream instead of thinking about what is real or practical, having a quality which shows or suggests that you are not noticing or thinking about what is happening around you, pleasant, peaceful, and relaxing. You know, people need to be a little more dreamy nowadays. A little more