Skip to main content

My Holiday Tips

Hello again readers!
Since I love to travel a lot, and I'm on my so so long holiday. I'm going to post to you my Tips for filling up your holidays.
I manage to post some photos that I captured on my phone, and I'm not gonna post about going on a luxurious abroad holiday. Just a fun holiday with less budget. 

1. Reading Novels
   
    Do you love books? Do you love to read? Do you have pile of books that are never been touch?
    This is the time then! Use your holiday time to read more books. Reading books are so affective to kill your spare time so you will not gonna be bored on your holiday.
If you don't like reading, but you're willing to try, you should ask your self; "What do I like the most? "Do I like being in love?" "Do I like action stories" "Do I like zombies???" 
After you find the answer, you can start searching for the book with the topics you enjoy reading on. 


Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle
Do you want to know what I'm reading?
 I'm still reading "Let It Snow", it took me along time to finish this novel due to busy going-out-side holiday. This novel contains three romance story on one major place, but different perspective. A smart way to tell a story. You can find three different love story but you always can relate one each other.

2. Road Trip

    Another fun way to spend your holiday is going on a road trip! You can do this with your family, or your partner, or your best friend.
Before going on a road trip, what you need to prepare are:
 - The accommodation
 - Your budget
 - Your final destination spot
 - Someone to go with
 - What to bring
 - and other related stuff


You can choose driving on a high way road, or the country side

Tol Semarang - Bawen, Indonesia
Turi, Jogjakarta

Wether you want to go to a beach, or hills

Bayfront Villa, Teluk Awur, Jepara, Indonesia
Susan Spa & Ressort, Bandungan, Indonesia


And, where you want to spend your night at. Modern style hotel, or heritage style

Tentrem Hotel, Jogjakarta
The Phoenix Heritage Hotel, Jogjakarta

3. Food Hunting

    Don't you just love foods? I do!
The perfect holiday will be complete with some adventurous food hunting! *dum dum duummm*
If you're going on a culinary journey, you need to prepare some amount of money first. Because food these days are not so cheap. Then, find the store, restaurant, cafe, or street food that matches your heart haha.

Sate Kambing Muda, Blotongan, Salatiga

Ayam Goreng & Bakar JOYO, Salatiga

Bakerzin, Bandung


Madam Tan, Jogjakarta

Lunpia Gang Lombok, Semarang

Eastern Kopi Tiam, Tangerang, Banten
Soto 61, Malioboro, Jogjakarta

Tadaaaa! and those are some dishes that you might like.
You can also see more photos of dishes, places, or other exciting stuff  here (instagram)
but, before you can see my instagrams photos, you need to follow me first.

Happy holidays! :)

cheers,
albertatheofila



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hummingbirds

Hummingbirds are INDEED one of my favorite animal. They are beautiful, unique, small, scientifically interesting to learn and fun to draw! Huitzilopochtli Even, from the myth and culture side; THEY ARE SMALL YET MIGHTY. The Aztec god of war Huitzilopochtli is often depicted as a hummingbird. It was also believed that fallen warriors would return to earth as Hummingbirds and butterflies. The Nahuatl word huitzil (hummingbird) is an onomatopoeic word derived from the sounds of the hummingbird's wing-beasts and zooming flight (Wikipedia). According to Defender of Wildlife , here're some facts about Hummingbirds: BASIC FACTS ABOUT HUMMINGBIRD  Hummingbirds are small, colorful birds with iridescent feathers. Their name comes from the fact that they flap their wings so fast (about 80 times per second) that they make a humming noise. Hummingbirds can fly right, left, up, down, backwards, and even upside down. They are also able to hover by fl

From Best Friends to Lovers

2 years ago? Didn't remember the date, we met. Not a stranger but a friend. Best friend indeed. We talked, you approached. Our conversations are the best. Still fragile, our hearts, lots of doubt at first. Different. But wanting to learn. A title? Relationship? It's not our thing. Unique, yet serious, based on trust. Blessing from above, made us strong. Tears & laughter for 720 days I presumed, is nothing compared to thousands of days a head. Just like rainbows & sunshine. Storms and rain at first, but beautiful in the end. Fire, burn, but make our days fill with warmth. From best friends to lovers. I love you. ❤️ Something from my scrapbook Here's the file that I sent to him :) cheers, albertatheofila

Dreamy

Who has an addiction of being so dreamy?  Well, I describe my self as a dreamy with a hint of seriousness . No, first I describe my self as seriousness with a hint of imagination. But then a friend of mine said that I am more of a  dreamy and imagination rather than being serious. Hahahaha who doesn't wright? Just look at this photo I took from the plane. Dreamy right?  Tbh, this post is nonsense. I don't know what to write, I just want to post those dreamy photos! but it would be weird if I only post photos without any story on it tho. There's a voice in my head saying  " This is not instagram!" haha Mirriam Webster Dictionary describe dreamy as; Tending to dream instead of thinking about what is real or practical, having a quality which shows or suggests that you are not noticing or thinking about what is happening around you, pleasant, peaceful, and relaxing. You know, people need to be a little more dreamy nowadays. A little more