Skip to main content

Get to Know Me


HOLLA! Enjoy this Get to Know Me
 questions that I found on a blog, answered! 


  1. Are you a morning or night person? both. School days morning, holidays night
  2. do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty for main, sweet for dessert 
  3. Ninjas or pirates? Ninja
  4. Ninjas vs pirates, discuss! Ninja seems sexy, pirates dirty
  5. Autobots or Decepticons? AUTOBOTS!! Bumblebee and Optimus Prime are my favourite
  6. What was your favorite childhood television program? Totally Spies
  7. Are you a collector of anything? Domo stuffs, John Green's novel, comics, other novel, bags? shoes?
  8. If you could be any animal, what would you be? a cute dragon like toothless or a unicorn seems nice 
  9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? The ability to control minds 
  10. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Good morning Jesus! wow it's a brand new awesome day
  11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? What should I wear tomorrow? and has this fantasy about things that would not happen *maybe* 
  12. What's your favorite color? Rainbow
  13. What's your favorite animal? Fluffy animals
  14. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? NO
  15. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I believe they exist
  16. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Nope
  17. If you were given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? 1. Buy my self a hot sports car, 2. Own a charity agains animal abuse 3. Build an animal shelter, 4. Travel the world 
  18. Have any bad habits? Yep, being completely annoying 
  19. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? When people smoke, I just hate it
  20. List 3 of your best personality traits: Independent, hard worker, talented
  21. List 3 of your worst personality traits: Annoying, annoying annoying
  22. Have any celebrity crushes? Richard Castle, Zayn maybe, that guy on IM5, Ansele; that guy on The Fault in Our Stars
  23. List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: Nothing. I love who I am
  24. Any tattoos or piercings? Sure, I got this huge butterfly tattoo on my belly, then a hello kitty on my neck, infinity writing on my wrist. HAHA JOKING.
  25. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Their eyelashes then their eyes haha
  26. Whats your dream date? went on a car ride to a romantic vintage city 
  27. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Loyal
  28. What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Arrogance
  29. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Don't think so, I'm still 23 on the next 5 years
  30. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? In the middle
  31. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I don't know yet, need to do some survey
  32. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Around the world, I would go anywhere and all of it
  33. List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: got good GPA, have my master degree abroad, meet my prince, continue my study, work successfully 
  34. Name 1 regret you have: I don't regret my life
  35. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Everything was prepared for you
  36. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Challenging 
  37. What's your favorite song of the moment? Anything my iPod plays
  38. What's your favorite song of all time? Payphone, by Maroon5
  39. What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Reading
  40. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Shopping 
  41. Have any hidden talents? I'm a pretty good dancer when I was on elementary school sssstttt.. 
  42. You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Lamb chop. 
  43. What would be your dream job? Lab forensic at FBI 
  44. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Love love love..
  45. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? end of animal abuse, end of world hunger, end of raping cases 
  46. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Not wish, but imagined. If I were a boy, I would buy lots of transformers figuring
  47. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I'm an air bender 
  48. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Scarllette Hazel 
  49. Do you believe in the afterlife? YES. Jesus didn't died for nothing
  50. On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? Don't do abortion, just do cookies. They're more delighting.
There're my answers guys! See you on my next post!
If you have any question that you want me to answer just ask. You know where to find me :p

cheers,
albertatheofila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hummingbirds

Hummingbirds are INDEED one of my favorite animal. They are beautiful, unique, small, scientifically interesting to learn and fun to draw! Huitzilopochtli Even, from the myth and culture side; THEY ARE SMALL YET MIGHTY. The Aztec god of war Huitzilopochtli is often depicted as a hummingbird. It was also believed that fallen warriors would return to earth as Hummingbirds and butterflies. The Nahuatl word huitzil (hummingbird) is an onomatopoeic word derived from the sounds of the hummingbird's wing-beasts and zooming flight (Wikipedia). According to Defender of Wildlife , here're some facts about Hummingbirds: BASIC FACTS ABOUT HUMMINGBIRD  Hummingbirds are small, colorful birds with iridescent feathers. Their name comes from the fact that they flap their wings so fast (about 80 times per second) that they make a humming noise. Hummingbirds can fly right, left, up, down, backwards, and even upside down. They are also able to hover by fl

From Best Friends to Lovers

2 years ago? Didn't remember the date, we met. Not a stranger but a friend. Best friend indeed. We talked, you approached. Our conversations are the best. Still fragile, our hearts, lots of doubt at first. Different. But wanting to learn. A title? Relationship? It's not our thing. Unique, yet serious, based on trust. Blessing from above, made us strong. Tears & laughter for 720 days I presumed, is nothing compared to thousands of days a head. Just like rainbows & sunshine. Storms and rain at first, but beautiful in the end. Fire, burn, but make our days fill with warmth. From best friends to lovers. I love you. ❤️ Something from my scrapbook Here's the file that I sent to him :) cheers, albertatheofila

Dreamy

Who has an addiction of being so dreamy?  Well, I describe my self as a dreamy with a hint of seriousness . No, first I describe my self as seriousness with a hint of imagination. But then a friend of mine said that I am more of a  dreamy and imagination rather than being serious. Hahahaha who doesn't wright? Just look at this photo I took from the plane. Dreamy right?  Tbh, this post is nonsense. I don't know what to write, I just want to post those dreamy photos! but it would be weird if I only post photos without any story on it tho. There's a voice in my head saying  " This is not instagram!" haha Mirriam Webster Dictionary describe dreamy as; Tending to dream instead of thinking about what is real or practical, having a quality which shows or suggests that you are not noticing or thinking about what is happening around you, pleasant, peaceful, and relaxing. You know, people need to be a little more dreamy nowadays. A little more