Skip to main content

Story of My Life

Hello y'all!

It's been awhile since my last post. You know, I got bunch of activities lately (re: HOLIDAY) haha.
I have hips of photos that I wanna post here, but I'm gonna post one of my High School Graduation Day photo shoot.
This is kinnda different, because usually I post my own photograph, but since this Graduation Photos  are so good I'm gonna post it!

Saxophone: YAS 62
Model: ME! MEE! MEEEHH! (Alberta Theofila Sugainto)
Photograph by Alexa Photography Salatiga, Central Java, Indonesia


and yes I played a bit of saxophone. Tbh, I like the shape of it! Look at that gold curve and all its buttons and how they make such an awesome sound!
I would like to learn more about playing this musical instrument in the future. I've been neglecting my saxophone for awhile tho.

Ah! haven't I told you guys?
After I graduated from SMA Kristen Satya Wacana, Salatiga, I'll take my undergraduate program at Universitas Pelita Harapan, Tangerang. I'm taking Biotechnology.
It sounds so nerdy, right? hahaha. But, like I've said to you in my last blog post, I really want to be a lab forensic worker. This dream came to me the day I watch NCIS!

So, that's why I've been neglecting my baby for awhile. I need to prepare all the things for my college. College re-registration, Smartcard, and even stuffs for my BOARDING HOUSE! I'm going to stay on a boarding house which is located not so close to my campus. Geez,  I'm gonna stay far far away from home and be on my own :') *dramatic back sound*. I'm excited tho!

That's it for now, I'm gonna drink my Ice Coffee Jelly and enjoy the jazzy song at this freezing cafe that has glass boots for my drink, and its creepy bartender who wore all black suite and had a weird looking hair.


cheers,
albertatheofila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time.. there's this girl (me) who don't know how to wear makeup and tried to answer all this Beauty Blogger Tag that she found on her friends blog.  1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?       Straight and too soft. 2. What is your natural hair colour?   Dark brown, but under the sun it will be lighter. 3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?      I don't dye it. I once dye it light brown when I was on high school. 4. How often do you wash your hair?     Every day! Well, I have this oily type of hair. 5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?     Change it. I don't know how to use make up, but I know how to dress :p   I like dressing up actually. But I won't say that I'm a fashionista.  6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?     Do my own mani/pedi. I never do meni/pedi at the salon. But I like colouring my ...

Day 1 - Peace

My friend suggest me to post my photos daily. So I decided to make my own challenge. It's like an instagram 7 days challenge  but I'll post it on my blog. So here's DAY 1  Peace, is a condition where everyone dreams of. I found my peace in nature. Where the oceans are deep and blue, where the skies are blue and full of fluffy clouds, where the grass are green and the flowers are blooming, where the birds chrip by, and where the wind blows gently, and even where the rocks got different colour and texture! ❤️ (at some local beach, Indonesia)

High School

SMA Kristen Satya Wacana Salatiga was part of my life journey. I graduated on 26th of May 2014 with so much memories. In this post, I managed to collect few of my high school photos. Here are some memories of my high school life.. I joined Student Exchange on 11th grade to Adelaide Australia, it was one of a ride! I got 4 hosts there, and I'm glad that they were all so nice to me. My first host was Tori kellet's family, then Chealsea Kirkwood's, after that Emily Tessari's, and last but not least Meg Sorrell's family. I studied at Concordia College. Gosh I always miss that school!  I joined OSIS (2013-2014) and became the secretary. These are the leader from each section. and worked with the best team ever I managed to be the leader of 2011's yearbook organiser. Sorry if I had so much mistakes on this. but I worked with these super creative yearbook team! I joined my favourite extra...